RHG Workforce Scholarship
Open to applicants district-wide
Richardson Housing Group (RHG) established the RHG Workforce Scholarship to promote trade and technical education related to the construction/development industry. Celebrating 50 years as a small family business in Gwinnett County, RHG recognizes the impact of trade and technical careers on our community. The intent of this scholarship is to provide financial support to students seeking trade or technical certifications and grow the local workforce.
The RHG Workforce Scholarship will award up to two $1,000 one-time scholarships annually. Application
- Student must apply in their senior year of high school
- Student must be a Gwinnett County resident
- Student must submit an acceptance letter to a trade or technical school in Gwinnett County prior to receiving scholarship (attach to application)
- Student must submit a letter or essay explain the impact you feel you could make on your community in your desired profession 9limit one page; attach to application)
- Preference given to students with a parent employed in a trade related to construction/development
Applications will be disseminated via school counselors and social media beginning January. Completed application should be email to email@example.com by March 31. An application is considered complete once application, essay, and acceptance letter are received. All scholarship decisions will be made by the Community Foundation selection committee.
Scholarship awards will be dispersed to scholarship recipients according to guidelines set forth by the Community Foundation of Northeast Georgia.