*Open to applicants districtwide*
A one-time award of $1,000 will be presented to a GCPS graduating senior with plans to enroll full-time in an undergraduate course of study at an accredited college or university.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4 pt. scale
- exhibit good character and leadership skills
- letter of recommendation from attending church pastor
- along with a one-page essay describing how your faith plays a part in your goals. (Priority to be given to applicants with financial need, of the Christian faith, who were raised by a single mom.)
You must register the FIRST time you apply ONLY for any online scholarships. After you apply for the first scholarship, all your information will be applied to all scholarships you apply to thereafter. You will only login or logout.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- You must click on the link to confirm your email address.
- After confirmation, a second email will arrive in your inbox with your password which will be your student ID#. Your username will be your email address.
dropdown menu on the scholarship page of the website.