*This scholarship is open to applicants districtwide*
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.7 GPA on a 4 pt. scale
- plans to enroll full-time in an undergraduate course of study in science, technology, engineering, or math
- provide a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
- submit a one-page essay describing interest in a STEM-related career
You must register the FIRST time you apply ONLY for any online scholarships. After you apply for the first scholarship, all your information will be applied to all scholarships you apply to thereafter. You will only login or logout.
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- You must click on the link to confirm your email address.
- After confirmation a second email will arrive in your inbox with your password which will be your student ID#. Your user name will be your email address.
for, you will only need to sign in under “User Account” with
your user name and password. User Account will be
displayed when you scroll over the Scholarships & Grants
dropdown menu on the scholarship page of the website.