HotelPlanner.com and the Foundation continue to provide great discounts for hotel reservations to GCPS employees, friends and families!
Sports and academic teams will be the big winners – guaranteed lowest group rates or HotelPlanner will pay for your room.
Many hotels will include a comp room with this program for coach or chaperone. Added bonus, when needed, HotelPlanner customer service will negotiate on purchaser’s behalf to ensure the best deal. Family, friends, community members are welcome to use the link, and the GCPS Foundation will receive a donation for every purchase to benefit student scholarships and academic initiatives of Gwinnett County Public Schools!
Some ideas for how you can get the most from the program:
- Employee Perk – receive low rates on hotels for individual or group bookings (weddings, family reunions, weekend getaways, etc). through HotelPlanner
- Sport Organizations – any traveling sports teams will benefit remarkably through HotelPlanner
- Schools – let your parents know that they can save money by booking hotel reservations through HotelPlanner
- Girls Scouts/Boy Scouts – again….help support the Gwinnett County Schools Foundation by booking hotels through HotelPlanner
Spread the word!
The more people that know about HotelPlanner and use their services, the more support the scholarship fund will receive!
HotelPlanner Travel Advantages:
- Best Rates – Or they pay for your room
- Save Time – No more calling around to hotels
- Compare Offers – Hotels bid for your business
- Automation – Makes the process simple and fast
- Long Term Stays – Get discounts for long term stays
As a GCPS employee you are entitled to 18% off your monthly access fees with Verizon Wireless on all plans $34.99 and over.
(With the exception of the unlimited minute plans and aircard plans.)
To register your line for your employee discount go to www.verizonwireless.com/discounts, enter your work email address and select “Check for Discounts”. You will immediately receive an email at your work email address. Open that email, and click the “Get Started” button in the email to continue the registration process. That will take you to a webpage. On that web page, click the “Enroll Now” button on the bottom left side of page under Existing Verizon Wireless Customer. Click on it, and then it will ask you for some information. Fill that out and then it will give you a confirmation that your discount has been added.
Please note: if you are a retiree, you can submit a paystub or other form of proof of employment or affiliation. Use the Validate by Paystub option, which is on the screen prompts screen for manual review or to move the discount. You can also go directly to www.verizonwireless.com/discounts and upload your document using the Validate by Paystub option.
Enterprise Car Rental Discounts for GCPS Employees
State employees, take advantage of your negotiated rates with National Care Rental or Enterprise Rent-A-Car when you need a vehicle for your personal rental needs.
GCPS promo code: #03W1070
Wells Fargo At Work Banking Benefits
Wells Fargo at Work is an employee benefits program available to all GCPS employees as new or existing customers of Wells Fargo.
The program provides a wide-array of financial offers, including preferred benefits and discounts on a variety of deposit, credit, mortgage and other services. Educational seminars are also available to support the financial well-being of your employees.
GCPS Discount Code: 013422
For more information call 1-877-416-7677, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have an existing Wells Fargo business banking relationship, please call your Branch Business Banker.
HOMES FOR TEACHERS PROGRAM BENEFITS
Are you thinking of buying or selling a home? Gordon Stephenson, a Realtor® with Virtual Properties Realty in Duluth, Georgia, is pleased to offer Gwinnett County Public School teachers, employees and retirees the benefits of the Homes For Teachers Program. For teachers, employees and retirees who participate in the program, we help them save money when purchasing or selling a home, and the program serves as a fundraiser. The Homes For Teachers Program benefits for all GCPS teachers, employees and retirees include:
- Up to a $1,000 discount on the real estate commission
- $500 lender credit towards the appraisal fee at closing (a free home appraisal)
- Discounts on closing attorney fees
- $200 donation is made to the participant’s school
- Team of affiliate partners to offer a “One Stop Shop” for purchasers
For more information or to participate in the Homes For Teachers Program, please contact Gordon by visiting our website: www.homesforteachers.org/
Pictured L-R: Aaron Lupuloff & Donna Zimmer (GCPS Foundation), Chelsea Edgar (Meadowcreek HS teacher), Gordon Stephenson (Homes for Teachers)