(Open to applicants districtwide)
A one-time award of $1,000 will be presented to a GCPS graduating senior(s) with interest in a career in sports medicine, sports management, event planning, or related field. Applicants must have plans to enroll in an accredited college or university for fall 2022. One or more recipient may be named.
* A scholarship recognition event is tentatively planned (barring Covid schedule changes) for the final home game of the Atlanta Gladiators at Gas South Arena. Recipients will be provided with additional details.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member
Submit a one-page essay describing interest in a career in sports medicine, sports management, event planning, or related field
Deadline: January 31, 2022
You must register the FIRST time you apply ONLY for any online scholarships. After you apply for the first scholarship, all your information will be applied to all scholarships you apply to thereafter. You will only login or logout.
- A email confirmation link will be sent to your email.
- You must click on the link to confirm your email address.
- After confirmation a second email will arrive in your inbox with your password which will be your student ID#. Your user name will be your email address.
for, you will only need to sign in under “User Account” with
your user name and password. User Account will be
displayed when you scroll over the Scholarships & Grants
dropdown menu on the scholarship page of the website.