• Sign-in – 8:00 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9:00 a.m.
• Registration – $125 per individual and $500 per foursome. Your registration includes tournament entry, breakfast, entry in the Hole-In-One Contest, entry in the Longest Drive Contest, and the Awards Luncheon.
• Team Details: If you have your own 2, 3, or 4 person team, please enter the other group members’ details on the registration form.
• Dress Code: Collar shirts required. No denim clothing or metal spike shoes will be allowed on the course. (Rules will be enforced.)
• Weather: the tournament will take place rain or shine, unless Bears Best determines that weather conditions are too hazardous for play.
Deadline to register: Friday, March 12, 2021
The Gwinnett County Public Schools Foundation Fund, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing financial resources to enrich and enhance education in Gwinnett County Public Schools. Established in 2006, the Foundation is committed to sustaining the world-class standards of Gwinnett County Public Schools. A Board of Trustees that is representative of the Gwinnett community governs the Foundation, fostering the belief that community involvement in public education is essential to promoting an educated, healthy, responsible citizenry and desirable quality of life in Gwinnett County.
|Date:||22nd Mar 2021|
|Time:||8:00 AM - 2:00 PM|
|Location:||Bear's Best Atlanta Golf Course, 5342 Aldeburgh Drive, Suwanee, GA 30024|